CBS Manager Review (Approve / Reject) of Weekly Time Sheet Entries
To determine which CBS control accounts are reporting to a manager for a project
1) Choose the associated project in the top drop down box
2) To review the CBS structure for a project click Project
3) Under Breakdown Structures click Costs (CBS)
The CBS (Cost Breakdown Structure) will then display with the manager of each control account displayed per below.
1) Click Time Material Equipment
2) Under Approvals click By CBS
This will display the weekly approval form filtered by the CBS codes the manager is responsible for across multiple projects.
4) Select the or button at the top right of the screen.
5) If the reject button is selected the CBS Manager is required to enter a comment as to why the hours are rejected so the user knows how to fix their time sheet.
6) The time sheet has now been reviewed.
Licensing – users are to be licensed for the Time Material Equipment module, this can be found under Settings then click User Licensing , set a billing account for the user. For more info see Knowledge Base Article -> User Licensing
Roles – users are to be assigned a user role for accessing the My Time Sheet – Weekly menu item. This can be found under Settings – System Security then click Assign User Roles . For more info see Knowledge Base Article -> Assign User Roles