You must use the Site in a responsible manner. You must not attempt to breach or circumvent Site security ("Hacking") or use the Site in connection with any Hacking activities. In addition, you must not use the Site to:
- breach any law, third party rights or any applicable codes or regulations;
- send unsolicited or unwelcome messages;
- mislead or deceive;
- post or transmit information that infringes the rights of a third party, including the right of privacy or publicity;
- cause the spread of a virus or another harmful object;
- post or transmit junk mail, "spam" or "chain letters";
- collect or store personal data about others without permission;
- promote in any way illegal or unwelcome activities; or
- undertake promotions or commercial activity.
Extrack may monitor use of the Site
You must not undertake, cause, permit or authorise the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, separation, disassembling or hacking of the whole or part of the Site or Platform.
The Materials on this Site are protected by copyright and other applicable laws. Unless otherwise stated, all Materials are the property of Extrack and its licensors. Any rights not expressly granted are reserved. Unless expressly provided herein or in accordance with copyright law, you are only permitted to print and download extracts from this Website on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- no third party or end user licenses are breached; and
- Extrack’s copyright and trade mark notices appear unobscured in all copies.
The Site may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites") that are not under the control of Extrack. Extrack is not responsible for the contents or availability of any Linked Site. Extrack is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Extrack is providing these links to you merely as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Extrack of the Site or any association with its operators. Extrack makes no representations concerning Linked Sites at all. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Links from other sites
You may only link to this Site on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Site, and subject to the following:
- you do not remove, or alter in any way the Extrack trademarks and branding;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site;
- you do not in any way imply that Extrack is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Extrack nor present any other false information about Extrack;
- you do not otherwise use any Extrack trade marks displayed on this Site without express written permission from an Extrack company officer;
- you do not link from a site that is not owned by you; and
- your site does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Notification of infringement of rights
You should notify Extrack immediately of any breach of this notice or infringement of intellectual property rights. You should notify by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
While Extrack has made efforts to ensure the Site is free from errors, it is possible that the Site could contain errors, inaccuracies and omissions. It is also possible that, from time to time, some or the entire Site may be temporarily inaccessible or may not function properly. Extrack provides the Site "as is" and makes no warranties of any kind implied or express except as required by law. You agree that all warranties express or implied are excluded. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Extrack excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered in connection with the use of the Extrack website, or in connection with the inability to use this website.
Extrack tries to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, however, the limitation of liability and disclaimer above apply equally to the availability of the site. Extrack is not liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time and for any period and for any reason. Extrack may suspend access to the Site without notice at any time.
Result of breach
If you breach any part of this notice, your permission to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any Materials obtained from this Site.
Jurisdiction and forum
This legal notice is governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. With respect to any legal action or proceedings that may be brought in connection with this notice, you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any of the courts of Queensland and waive any objection you may have now or in the future to the venue and any claim you may have now or in the future against the courts of Queensland as the forum.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.